Celebrating my 25th year in the mortgage industry, I pride myself with providing a white-glove experience for my clients.
Four years ago, I made the decision to open a branch of Edge Home Finance, the 2nd largest independent broker in America. Why?
- Lowest rates – I control my P&L and I run my Branch skinny and pass those savings onto our clients.
- Fast closings – We close in 10 days or less, allowing clients to compete and win against cash offers.
- Borrowers save thousands using a Mortgage Broker. A 2021 HMDA study showed an average savings of $9,407 using a Mortgage Broker over a Retail Lender or Mortgage Banker.
Let’s connect and see if we have similar views to provide a relationship based, white-glove experience.
Why Partner With Chad?
collaboration (noun) – as in partnership – the state of having a shared interests or efforts (as in social or business matter)
- Are you looking to gain market share?
- Have a passion for working with Buyers, Sellers or both?
- Agree that you must provide value first, before you ask for the business?
Fact: Individuals must Know, Like and Trust you before they will consider doing business with you. I provide my real estate partners with solutions (free to them, I pay the costs) to make a simple conversation easy and effective.
When you answer the question every Seller wants to know (how’s the market?) and the question every Buyer wants to know (is now a good time to buy?) with facts and not opinions, they trust you faster and engage with you more.
Engage: I understand every real estate professional has a “go-to” mortgage person. I expect it. I want to earn your business. Give me an opportunity to be your second choice and I will quickly show how we can collaborate together and win more.
Let’s connect and see how like-minded we are with gaining marketshare and providing the value consumers demand today.